Location: (New York, NY) (San Francisco, CA) (Los Angeles, CA)
Foursquare is the leading independent location technology & data cloud platform dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces & physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, & achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquares location tech stack is being utilized by the worlds largest enterprises & most recognizable brands.
About the Position
Foursquare is looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team!
Foursquares Global Business Development team is responsible for expanding the channel partnerships we commercially operate in. We are partner obsessed & ensure that our products & services deliver strategic value.
About the role:
The Business Development Manager will drive revenue growth through our strategic channel partnerships by 1) executing commercial contracts to grow existing partnerships through commercial optimization, or product or geographic expansion, 2) proactively sourcing & closing net new partnerships, 3) supporting Foursquare & partner sales teams with subject matter expertise to build GTM momentum & remove friction across these partner channels.
In this role, youll
- Identify & execute on opportunities to grow Foursquares channel partnerships through commercial optimization, geographic expansion, & addition of new product lines
- Qualify inbound channel partner requests & proactively source strategically viable new partnerships, working through the full deal lifecycle of discovery call to contract close
- Collaborate with FSQ Client Solutions, Product, Sales, & Marketing teams to analyze & proactively identify growth opportunities within existing partnerships, using quantitative metrics to persuade partner teams & FSQ sales teams to lean into certain products, verticals, etc.
- Negotiate business commercials for Partner contracts & collaborate with Foursquares legal team throughout a deal lifecycle.
What youll need
- 4+ years of experience at an adtech company, high-growth startup, or management consulting firm.
- Track record of successfully managing & growing high profile strategic partnerships.
- Resourceful attitude & approach, ideally with experience sourcing & closing new partnership deals.
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required
Benefits & Perks
- Fully Flexible Workplace - work from home, one of our offices or a combination of the two!
- Unlimited PTO - rest & recharge when you need it!
- Industry Leading Healthcare - comprehensive & competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- Savings & Investments - 401(k) with company match
- Home Office Setup - you get all necessary hardware & internet reimbursement
- Family Planning & Fertility Programs - programs via Carrot & Maven
- Employee Resource Groups - to help you stay connected
Things to know
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.