AI/Machine Learning Technical Program Manager
As the Technical Program Manager for AI/ML, you will help us drive cool new AI/ML initiatives in the connected fitness space. You will partner with Product teams, our ML team, QA, & Third parties to drive new programs & features to market on time. You will organize the work to be done, track & report progress, & help the team work through challenges as they deliver cutting edge experiences. You will help simplify the concepts & summarize status to the management team. Most importantly, you will be biased for action, help the team grow, & personally ensure that were delivering impressive features that our customers will love.
- Responsible for managing the lifecycle of complex cross-functional AI/ML programs, in conjunction with our Product & Engineering partners
- Manage specific, strategic initiatives leveraging program management best practices
- Validate, prioritize, communicate, & track the delivery against product requirements for AI/ML solutions
- Track status & drive forward team progress across a myriad of complex, interwoven programs to ensure focused development on value-added efforts
- Autonomously recognize issues, & drive resolution with cross-functional teams
- Drive scale in our data generation & labeling areas
- Lead the Research, Engagement, & Selection of 3rd parties to assist with AI/ML initiatives
- Manage multiple contracts / SOWs creating new ones as needed
- Be the primary interface for our 3rd parties in the ML/AI space from a business perspective. Lead weekly status meetings with our 3rd parties & bubble that up to the program level.
- Identify & resolve process & business issues between 3rd parties & the Company
- Use technical judgment to inform technology & business trade-offs
- 5+ years of experience in program management
- 5+ years of experience with software processes (development, configuration, testing, & deployment) & with defining schedules & managing resource dependencies
- 1+ years of demonstrated understanding of AI/ML
- Experience with Agile & tools such as JIRA & Smartsheets
- Experience with 3rd party vendor management including RFP, RFQ, MSA/SOW negotiations
- Excellent communication, presentation, & interpersonal skills
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.