Kinnek is the champion for small businesses. Our mission is to build a single platform for small businesses that makes discovering, transacting & interacting with suppliers more powerful, more trustworthy & easier than ever before.
We are looking for an Associate Account Manager to join our team & support our newest clients with their online reputation management.
In this role you will onboard & manage Kinnek Reputation customers sold by our Account Executive team. This will include their kick-off call, building out their Kinnek Reputation profile, & requesting reviews from their customers. You will conduct regular weekly to monthly check-ins, upsell them on other services & handle their annual renewal.
We are looking for someone who is hard working, enjoys delighting their customers, & has strong business acumen. You will be working with B2B Suppliers; think companies that make & sell things to other businesses.
The position is a mix of salary & a monthly bonus based on activities achieved.
- The ideal candidate has 1-2 years experience in a customer facing role.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, with the ability to work across multiple channels of communication including phone, email & live chat.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM a plus.
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- Youre a self starter & achiever.
- You have a great phone voice & enjoy talking to business owners all day.
- Youre an active listener who has the desire to build strong relationships with customers.
- Youre eager to think strategically about growing revenue through proactive client interactions.
- Youre comfortable with presenting & pitching new offerings over the phone & on video chat.
- Youre technically adept & can move quickly between programs.
- You pay attention to the details & love drilling deeper.
- You embrace ambiguity & are excited to work at a fast paced startup.
- You have the desire to pursue a career in account management.
What Youll Get:
- A competitive compensation package
- Employer-covered health insurance
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Free catered lunches several times a week
- An incredible team of smart & supportive people
- Experience building a B2B marketplace that is disrupting the way the economy works