Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Sr. Associate, Product Development - E-Commerce will support the launch of new, & developing existing, products & business units. There will be high exposure to all departments at HelloFresh (from Supply Chain to Marketing to Analytics).
- Work with the Product team to identify opportunities for new product launches & optimize the assortment of existing products
- Coordinate with key internal stakeholders including Supply Chain & Marketing teams, as well as external vendors, to bring new products to life
- Drive weekly assortment planning of products by optimizing for profitability & customer feedback
- Analyze weekly product performance, contribute to identification of opportunities for improvement
- Stay on top of competitor & market trends, develop periodic reports to inform product strategy
- Scrappy: you can quickly make sense of ambiguous situations, roll up your sleeves & get the job done
- Entrepreneurial: youre able to prioritize & manage your own workflow, & youre not afraid to take on responsibility & make real business impact
- Analytical: you can tackle vague, complex problems using data & logic
- Collaborative: you can work with multiple stakeholders to accomplish a shared goal
- Adaptable: youre a quick learner who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Detail-oriented: youre careful & thorough in accomplishing tasks
At a minimum, you have...
- A degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Economics or a related field
- 2 years of experience in an entrepreneurial role in finance, consulting, at a startup, or a related field
- Experience analyzing & synthesizing data into clear, actionable insights
- Experience managing projects that involve input from multiple stakeholders
- Strong MS Excel ability
- CPG or E-Commerce experience is a plus
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.