Harrys started in 2013 with a specific goal: disrupt the shaving industry by creating an innovative, everyday product at a fair price. Since then, Harrys has expanded to Canada & Europe, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, launched three new brands including Flamingo, Cat Person, & Headquarters, & made our first brand acquisition with Lum.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, the Harrys team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 5 or 500, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback.
Harrys is operating as a hybrid-first environment - for us, that means that we ask folks to come into our beautiful, 88,000 square foot SoHo office a minimum of 2 days per week, with flexibility to choose exactly which days work best for you. What will you get out of that? Bagels on Tuesdays, lunch on Wednesdays & Thursdays, & fully stocked kitchens with snacks, coffee, & drinks everyday. Cant forget the free products & the opportunity to have some meetings without Zoom (remember what 2019 was like?)
We are still requiring vaccinations for in-office employees. Reasonable accommodations due to a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief may be made.
About the team
Harrys vision is to build a next-generation CPG company, investing in, building, & owning a portfolio of omnichannel modern brands across multiple categories, similar to how weve done with Harry's brand. The company plans to leverage its platform & capabilities, & partner with exceptional entrepreneurs to launch a number of disruptive brands in new categories in the coming years. We have teams located in NYC, London, & Eisfeld (Germany). The Corporate Treasury team is responsible for managing the companys cash, debt, equity, & financial risk functions, supporting the business globally.
About the role
We are looking for a high-performing analytical & collaborative person to join our finance organization working directly with the Treasury Manager. This is an opportunity that affords significant exposure & impact on the companys corporate finance profile as well as tremendous professional development in a high-paced, growing international environment. Although were a small team, we work at a complex & dynamic company -- so youll have an interesting mix of strategic & operational responsibilities not typically found at such a young company. The role is based in our New York office, with occasional opportunities to travel & meet with colleagues outside of the U.S.
What you will accomplish
- Monitor the companys cash & debt balances globally; make recommendations on cash movements & debt repayments for each entity as we consider new investments, debt repayment, & liquidity needs
- Prepare monthly compliance packages for our lenders - own this process & look to improve it continuously
- Establish & maintain good working relationships with our banks
- Maintain & modify our entitlements for access to cash & debt information
- Forecast & report on our cash & working capital
- Execute letters of credit & other bank products to support global trade
- Assist in ongoing risk assessments, insurance policy renewals, COI requests, & audits
- Keep up to date with capital markets, credit ratings, interest rates, FX rates, & other KPIs relevant to the company's cash, debt, & risk exposure
- Help improve our tech tools/systems, processes, & documentation
- Be part of building an awesome business
This should describe you
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting and/or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in corporate banking, investment banking, and/or corporate treasury
- Foundational understanding of, & experience working with, cash management banking solutions, cash forecasting, corporate insurance programs, & corporate debt & equity structures.
- Presentation skills, whether its for internal or external stakeholders - capable of communicating financial information in written & verbal formats
- Detail-oriented: always checks work & takes pride in producing exceptional deliverables
- High level of integrity; proven ability to work in a multicultural environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Strong initiative & motivation to learn about all aspects of a high-growth brand & Business
Here's who you'll work with
- Report to the Treasury Manager & collaborate with FP&A, Accounting, Tax, & Legal teams in NY, London, & Germany, as well as the Supply Chain team
- Significant direct exposure to the CFO
Benefits & perks
- Medical, dental, & vision coverage
- 401k match
- Equity in Harrys
- Unlimited PTO & flexible working hours
- Wellness & L&D stipends
- One month sabbatical after 5 years
- 16 weeks parental leave
- Fun IRL & virtual events including happy hours, team building events, & parties on our rooftop
- Free products from all of our brands
We have a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.