About the Job:
LiveIntent is looking for a product-savvy, high-energy individual join our growing team. The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) will play a key role in refining & communicating the value proposition of LiveIntent products to marketers & publishers. You will have the ability to create product marketing initiatives that will help progress our prospects & clients to strategic levels, as well as educate our internal teams including case studies, market research, product collateral, FAQs, & client-specific material.
The ideal candidate is experienced in the digital marketing industry. The candidate must possess a strong track record for developing clear, effective product marketing material & crafting compelling narratives for customers. In addition, the perfect candidate should be a self-starter & thrives in a fast-paced environment. This person can quickly identify internal & external customer needs & produce high-quality product marketing materials in a high-paced, hyper-competitive ecosystem to define the voice of the products.
- Create & manage the development of high impact product content such as training materials, case studies, webinars, presentations, product blog content, etc.
- Work within cross-functional teams to develop product positioning that will help our teams convey our product offerings in the market. Including objection/response handling.
- Communicate & train on the value proposition to internal customer facing teams & build supporting sales & customer success materials.
- Assist in building & executing go-to-market plans for new product releases.
- Become an expert on LiveIntent customers & the competitive landscape.
- Own client email communications. This includes: platform notifications, blog content, product launches & updates.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, & Product teams, partnering closely to accelerate product adoption across key market segments, while providing feedback for product improvements.
- 2+ years relevant experience in product marketing, product management or marketing.
- Bachelors degree required with a preferred focus in Business or Marketing.
- Experience with go-to-market planning including naming, training, & positioning.
- Proficient in translating & condensing highly technical product offerings & concepts effectively for a wide variety of audiences.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Experience within digital media industry & capacity to understand media landscape preferred.
- A collaborative, team-oriented attitude
- Can-do attitude & a great sense of humor
- Entrepreneurial spirit, who can navigate ambiguity & aggressively prioritize
- Marketing video creation a plus.
- Quick learner who has the ability to solve problems independently
We support employee health & wellness by providing:
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision coverage
- Healthy daily snacksand beverages on tap
- Family-friendly environment with work/life balance
- Summer Fridays (head out early to enjoy the great weather!)
- Weekly in-office Yoga & Pilates classes
- Subsidized gym membership
- LiveIntent sports teams (softball, flag football, soccer etc)
- Paid Maternity & Paternity leave
We support diversity & growth within the company with programs & initiatives such as:
- Bi-annual performance & compensation review process
- Monthly Women with Intent meetings
- Book Club focused on reading & discussing career development-focused content
- Lunch & Learns with diverse speakers
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Access to professional development courses through LinkedIn Learning & Coursera
- Annual global offsite week focused on team-building, training & employee recognition
- Board games & Play Station for after-hours fun
LiveIntent is a people-based marketing technology platform changing the way +2000 of the worlds largest Brands & Publishers think about email.
The LiveIntent platform transforms email from something you send & receive into the simplest, most powerful way to resolve identity & market to people in a mobile-first world. It becomes your superpower, generating a private customer graph that can augment everything from acquisition to attribution while driving incremental product sales & revenue.