BlaBlaCar is the world's leading long-distance carpooling platform - a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers & passengers in 22 countries. The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together & share the cost. With the recent integration of a coach network & a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility. Affordable, convenient & user-friendly, wherever there's a road, there's a BlaBlaCar.
Why you would want to join us
As part of the Strategy team, you will work directly with BlaBlaCar's executives to support their strategic decision-making. This means you will impact the direction BlaBlaCar is taking for the years to come !
What you will directly contribute to:
- Provide actionable insights & reports to BlaBlaCar's executives & the Board of Directors to support their strategic decision-making
- Identify, analyze & monitor issues that affect our marketplace dynamics & top line growth at the market level
- Build a strong understanding of our marketplace dynamics & its evolution over time
- Build problem-solving framework to break down & structure complex issues
- Evaluate the performance of current business operations & recommend strategies & tactics to achieve business goals
- Build positive & trustful relationship while working with management & local teams to identify business needs, challenges & opportunities
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris HQ
- Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
- Salary: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork & impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to live our value Be The Member
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year & go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) & answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you to take a short analytical online test. This step is followed by an analytical test, several face to face interviews & a case study.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.