Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Business Analyst, Strategic Partnerships? Were glad you asked!
As a Business Analyst, Strategic Partnerships, based in New York, you will work across teams & disciplines to create data driven solutions, extract & visualize actionable insights from large volumes of data, & analyze our clients performance to ensure they are meeting/exceeding their revenue & performance KPIs. You are revenue & data driven, thrive in a fast-paced environment & can expertly manage multiple projects at a time.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- 3+ years of experience in AdTech with a focus on bidded environments & programmatic advertising
- BA/BS in computer science or quantitative field
- Ability to visualize data into actionable insights, leveraging BI tools (Tableau strongly preferred, Qlik Sense, Looker, PowerBI, Infogram, etc).
- Experience working with SQL & data transformation BigQuery, Vertica, etc.
- Coding/scripting experience in Python and/or R Programming
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally in a fast-paced, revenue-driven environment
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Generating actionable recommendations & optimizations based on data driven analysis, with a focus on revenue growth
- Developing dashboards & utilities to provide insights at scale, addressing cross-functional needs
- Owning & managing multiple data initiatives & projects on an on-going & an ad-hoc basis
- Pulling simple & complex data queries to assist in business analysis & upsells
- Provide comprehensive business analysis based on past & present data, including performance & root-cause analysis
- Analyzing & triaging problems while coordinating cross-functionally with Taboolas commercial, product & engineering teams to identify root cause & business impact
- Enthusiastically contribute as a client facing team member, collaborate on weekly client calls, internal & external quarterly business reviews, etc.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, BuzzFeed, Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS, & E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Honda, Pinterest, Expedia & Honda.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.