Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase & the Centre Consortium oversees the standards & protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap & is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week.Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
Reporting to the Director of Client Solutions, you will own & build Circles Solutions Engineering function. You will play an integral role in defining & executing our solution validation processes across the entire customer lifecycle. From discovery calls to post sales support & implementation, you will partner with prospects & customers & guide them along their technical evaluation of Circles suite of products & services. You will develop customized PoCs, solution diagrams, & implementation plans that articulate the value of Circles technology for our customers. You will heavily collaborate with our Product & Engineering teams to provide market feedback & analysis that will influence our product roadmap.
Most importantly, you will set the foundation for long-term, successful customer relationships that rely on Circles technology & future innovation to grow their business.
What you'll work on:
- Recruiting, hiring, training, & coaching a globally distributed team of Solutions Engineers
- Creating & improving the technical solution validation process for Circle customers & prospects
- Soliciting & collecting product feedback & feature requests from clients & prospects & presenting this to internal product & engineering teams
- Providing day to day support & administrative oversight to the solutions engineering team
- Building a capacity & alignment plan to ensure that sales & customer success teams have access to the technical resources that they need to exceed their targets in a high-growth environment
- Organizing & conducting internal technical training & continuous development sessions to ensure that the revenue team stays ahead of product innovations & industry trends
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Minimum 7+ years experience in sales engineering or technical implementation roles
- At least 3+ years of managerial experience, preferably managing global teams with progressive responsibilities
- A data driven approach to operations. You know what metrics are important to technical validation & you know how to track them
- Excellent communication, storytelling, & presentation skills
- Experience designing solution validation programs for technical products
- You have grown & scaled teams quickly in past roles, including expansion into new geographies & markets
- You have a passion for enabling & motivating people to do their best work
- You work very well cross-functionally, & are able to think rigorously & make hard decisions & tradeoffs
- You have experience managing remote teams
- The ability to thrive on a fast pace environment with high level of autonomy & responsibilities
- Track record of designing & implementing complex solutions in the payments space
- Interest or experience in blockchain a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.