Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, & optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app & more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solutionIterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, & designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitters early success. We've raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures & CRV, & hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, & Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for two years running & now we have made Best Places to Work - Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront ranked us in the top 10 on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List & weve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. Lastly, we have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, plus our first international office in London.
How you will make an impact:
Reporting to the SVP Sales, the Head of Agency Sales is responsible for scaling & expanding on the success of our established global agency partner program. Agency & Referral Partners play a critical role in Iterable's landscape, & the Head of Agency Sales is tasked with creating & ensuring healthy, effective, & value-oriented results from key Iterable agency relationships.
You will build new internal & external relationships with agency stakeholders, to determine whether or not expansion of each relationship is appropriate. Your goal is to displace competitive platforms in favor of the most innovative platform in the world, Iterable. This role is ideal for an individual with previous experience navigating top B2B agency organizations & identifying the key stakeholders to develop into global Iterable evangelists.
One of our core values is growth mindset & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role youll get to:
- Drive & execute the direction, strategy & priorities for the Agency Sales team in collaboration with the senior revenue leaders
- Identify & coordinate the development of new programs, resources & capabilities across departments to achieve partner goals
- Manage agency partnerships to deliver results, & build long-term agency relationships
- Learn how to transition large B2B agencies & intra-agency influencers into evangelists of Iterable
- Work within an agencys business landscape & recommend solutions to an agencys client base
- Cultivate executive relationships with partners, identify additional business opportunities to expand revenue & deploy a joint sales approach with Iterable's top partners & Iterable's sales team in the region
- Develop a fluent understanding of technical concepts, such as APIs, Data & a variety of SaaS platforms
- Empower your growth mindset & represent Iterable with the highest ethical standards
- Work with the best CRM & project management tools in the world
- Review sales play metrics & effectiveness on a recurring basis with agency partners & Iterable leadership
- Maintain dashboards that communicate to leadership the effectiveness of agency initiatives
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience with Agency & Channel Partnerships, Agency Integrations and/or Technical Business Development
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate high-value deals with a C-level audience & positively influence the outcome
- Experience building & managing global teams
- Deep knowledge of the digital CRM agency & marketing services ecosystem.
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation, & professional services organization key performance indicators
- Ideally, experience working for an agency/consultancy & intimate knowledge of agency org structure, business dynamics, & effective business case development
- Ability to understand technical concepts including basics around APIs, Data & SAAS platforms
- Possesses a growth mindset & represents Iterable with the highest ethical & professional standards
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time to awesome places (currently this is accomplished virtually)
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Gainsight, Quip, etc.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Updated: 3/31/2021