Peloton is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to support the Global Marketing & Product Marketing teams. This person will report to the Executive Assistant responsible for these teams & work alongside the EA in supporting the needs of these critical teams. Additionally, the focus will be on heavy calendar management for Pelotons VP of Global Media, CRM & Marketing Analytics & VP of Strategic Marketing. Working at a fast pace with the ability to multitask is essential. Its imperative that this individual be tenacious, resourceful, a smart problem solver, & excited to make a positive impact on the Global Marketing Teams culture. The role requires someone who is an extremely fast learner & excited to push themselves to excellence. This position is full-time, based in Pelotons New York City headquarters.
- Heavy calendar management for each Vice President with the ability to pivot quickly & collaborate effectively with internal & external partners.
- Be a true right hand to the Executive Assistant supporting the Global Marketing & Product Marketing Teams
- Communicate with internal team members & external partners on behalf of the executives
- Handle logistics for meetings, including booking conference room space, organizing agendas, preparing materials, taking notes/action items when required, & ensuring availability of attendees
- Manage domestic & international travel arrangements ensuring tight schedules & well articulated agendas
- Prepare expense reports & purchase requisitions including monthly expense reconciliation & on-demand travel expense reports
- Own & execute marketing team legal & financial documentation as needed
- Uphold a very strict level of confidentiality for the executives & their teams
- Arrange & execute team building activities, offsites, & social events
- Capable of handling administrative ad-hoc projects as directed by the managing Executive Assistant & the VPs
- 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Outgoing, friendly, personable, high energy, & approachable
- Ability to quickly build rapport with cross-functional partners
- Comfortable executing & hosting team events
- True team player with a desire to enhance Peloton culture
- Highly organized with strong communication skills & emotional intelligence
- Ability to strategically multitask & prioritize projects
- Strong time & project management skills
- Creative, collaborative, curious, & innovative thinker
- Impeccable integrity & ethical standards
- Experience with Concur & Google GSuite
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings
anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.