Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos.
As the Senior Manager of Field Marketing, you will develop & execute local marketing plans focused on strengthening the Slice brand & value proposition on a local level in our key markets. You will be responsible for managing go-to-market programs focused on shop acquisition, engagement, retention & driving incremental value in order to achieve sales goals. You will work closely with the Marketing, Restaurant Sales, Product & Account Management teams. You will report to the Head of B2B Marketing.
What youll do:
- Build & lead Slices field marketing strategy & playbook
- Oversee & optimize local marketing programs with focus on measurable performance
- Lead planning & execution for driving to B2B & B2C business goals
- Manage field marketing budget & hiring plan in key markets
- Ensure effective collaboration across marketing, field sales & account management
- Support our shops locally with marketing programs designed to drive new business
- Liaise with internal teams such as product, creative, & business intelligence to support overall company success.
What were looking for:
- At least 6-8+ years of experience in field, local or city marketing
- Experience partnering with creative/design, & acquisition & retention teams
- Excellent written & verbal communication; active listener with the ability to influence
- Strategic & critical thinking you get the smaller & the bigger picture
- Extremely well organized with a high attention to detail
- A team player with a fantastic can-do attitude ("no" isn't in your vocabulary!)
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Experience with Salesforce is a big plus
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, & shared services they need to serve todays digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains & form the nations largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops & discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his familys New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If youre ambitious, interested in growing your career, & hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.