Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
- You will act as the customer advocate & will engage with our customers to deeply understand how Nexthink is helping very large organizations to improve their digital employee experience;
- You will build the product vision of your team;
- You will lead the ideation & the launch of new product integrations in the ServiceNow platform with the help of our UX designers & engineers;
- You will participate in scrum meetings, write user stories & own your teams' backlogs;
- You will document new features & train Nexthink partners, sales engineers & consultants.
- Function: Information Technology, Product Management
- Seniority: Mid-senior level
- BSc/MSc in a technical field;
- 5 or more years' experience working with ServiceNow as a consultant or customer.
- Very good customer empathy;
- Good knowledge of agile development;
- Good knowledge of the IT challenges faced by large organizations;
- Good experience working with consultants & partners in a B2B context;
- You are enthusiastic about working in an international, collaborative & fast-paced environment & learning new technologies;
- Professional-level English, spoken & written.
- Preferred some previous experience working as developer or integrator.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.
- Location: Plaza Colon (Madrid).Our office is conveniently located, & it is very pretty & cool! Don't believe us? Let us know in advance & come check, we can invite you for a coffee.
- Permanent Contract.
- Ticket Restaurant, Private health Insurance & Gym discount on subscriptions.
- You can choose to adhere to a flexible retribution plan for kindergarten & transport tickets.
- Possibility to work from home 1 day a week.
- Willing to travel from time to time
- Flexible Hours, so when you do your 40 hours a week, you can leave earlier on Fridays.
- 50% off on English / Spanish classes.
- Fresh fruit, cookies, & occasionally some soft drinks as well.
- Pizza talks once a month (knowledge pills + pizza!), you can just listen, or even present something you are passionate about.
- We host the Madrid Scrum Alliance user group every other month, which are a great learning & networking opportunity.