Product Operations Manager
Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, & ultimately build an open, accessible & fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Product Operations builds the connective tissue between product, engineering & user-facing teams, using a data centric approach to scale our products at internet speed, delivering more value to more users, faster.
As a Product Operations Manager, you will be responsible for building strong connections between teams, creating product insights to identify areas of growth, ensuring a tight product feedback loop & coordinating smooth, high-quality feature launches.
This is a unique, once in a career, opportunity to deliver mass-market financial products & services on a global scale. We are looking for someone who has experience in - & understands the intricacies of - delivering high quality & innovative internet-scale consumer products, across multiple work streams.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Measure, analyse & optimise product performance by collaborating with engineering, customer service, & data science teams to use & manipulate data effectively.
- Scan the horizon for problems before they occur by designing data-driven monitoring & alerting based on usage patterns.
- Drive product growth by deploying the right processes & tools to consolidate, track & analyse customer feedback, enabling the organisation & products to flourish at scale.
- Combine data driven insights with product vision & strategy to introduce new features & improvements to maximize impact & growth.
- Own product launch readiness to ensure operations teams are ready with the information & processes required to support new products such as training, paybooks, documentation, resolutions paths & FAQs.
- Solve problems & simplify complex issues by drilling into details & the technical aspects of our systems & processes to deliver targeted solutions.
- Perform discovery, run experiments & track feedback in order to develop solutions iteratively.
- Serve as a central point of contact for inbound communication from other teams, responding or routing to improve operational efficiency.