CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
CLEAR is looking for a B2B Marketing Manager/Senior Manager to drive CLEARs B2B marketing strategy & execution across platform & strategic partnerships, as well as corporate sales. In this role, youll work closely with cross-functional partners to develop & implement an omni-channel B2B marketing plan to drive strong growth in new verticals & partnerships for the brand.
This role is both creative & analytical, & requires a versatile thinker who has the ability (and desire) to balance strategy with executioneasily grasping the big picture while still paying attention to detail. You should be adept at transforming complex problems into simple solutions, excited to wear multiple hats & comfortable taking on expanded business responsibilities as needed
This position will be based at our NYC Headquarters. Must be willing to relocate.
Must have B2B experience
What You Will Do:
- Develop comprehensive, cross-channel B2B marketing strategy to support aggressive growth across platform & strategic partnerships & corporate sales
- Plan & execute strategic B2B marketing initiatives that drive awareness, inbound requests, & partnership commitments
- Create & manage sales enablement efforts, including the development of sales toolkits, presentations & the execution of industry events
- Partner closely with brand marketing to build awareness of CLEAR in new verticals
- Standardize & manage lead tracking across our platform business & spearhead efforts to better identify & target prospective clients
- Analyze channel effectiveness across product marketing & sales, defining KPIs & mapping our efforts against them to determine impact
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing and/or product strategy
- A left- & right-brain thinker who is both creative & analytical
- An excellent storyteller who understands how to tailor a message to meet an audiences needs
- A strong team player with a proven ability to work across teams
- A proactive communicator who takes initiative & has outstanding written, verbal & presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Google G Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (Salesforce experience a plus)
- Experience in B2B2C marketing is a plus