Human Resources Coordinator
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are the dominant world leader in the meal-kit market & have grown to operate in 12 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, you will be based out of our Abbotsford Distribution Centre with 25% of your time dedicated to supporting our Langley Distribution Center. The HR Coordinator will support the full employee life-cycle & play a key role in contributing to our employee experience & innovative culture.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment via our Greenhouse Recruiting (e.g. sourcing candidates, screening resumes, conducting phone interviews, scheduling interviews, etc.)
- Conduct our employee onboarding, including health & safety training, site tours, team introductions, etc.
- Maintain our badge access system
- Manage our Easy Clocking time & attendance system check punches, absences, vacation & time off requests, schedule updates, create users, administer terminations in EC, & prepare weekly reports (e.g. attrition, absenteeism & tardiness) & advise of any trends
- Perform administrative tasks, including filing, payroll change forms, payroll inquiries & benefits administration, & vacation tracking
- Coordinate performance review process for front line employees, submit paperwork to payroll & update the Employees Performance Matrix
- Update & maintain employee information in HRIS
- Ensure & track health & safety compliance & take part in the Joint Health & Safety Committee (JHSC), including conduct spot checks & participate in incident investigations
- Manage inventory of office supplies & snacks, ordering as needed & ensuring that costs are appropriately managed
- Plan local & company wide events throughout the year to boost employee morale
- Maintain office facilities & equipment by assisting with procurement & routine maintenance & upkeep
- Participate in special projects & initiatives as assigned
- Completed post-secondary in Human Resources or Business related field or equivalent work experience required
- 1 year of office management and/or executive level support experience (preferred but not required)
- Demonstrated experience in providing high quality customer service & in working with diverse audiences.
- Detail oriented with proven ability to prioritize & work efficiently with minimum direction or supervision
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to perform administrative tasks with high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal), including active listening & proofreading
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced & dynamic work environment
- Ability to demonstrate good, sound judgment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Suite (Calendar, Gmail, Docs, Sheets), & video conferencing (Hangouts Meet)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems & HR Information Systems (we use Greenhouse BambooHR)
- Experience working within an HR environment and/or a demonstrated understanding confidentiality & discretion in dealing with HR matters
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, & activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What youll get in return:
- Competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility & autonomy
- Opportunities for professional learning
- Working with a fun, ambitious & supportive team
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!