Who We Are:
Whistle is a fast-growing digital sports & entertainment company that creates, curates & distributes positive, brand safe original scripted & unscripted content. Blending data-driven insights with its diverse creator community & unparalleled production capabilities in NYC & LA, Whistles content fosters a positive spirit that entertains & inspires its vast & highly-engaged global audience. Whistles content can be found across its many social media channels as well as the leading digital streaming & linear cable networks. Since launching in 2014, Whistle has raised over $100 million from investors including Jeffrey Katzenbergs WndrCo, Aser Media, Comcast, Discovery, ITV, Liberty Global, TEGNA, Beringea & Emil Capital. To accelerate its growth, Whistle recently acquired New Form Digital founded by Ron Howard, Brian Grazer & CAA. For more information, visitwhistlesports.comandnewform.com.
Who You Are:
- You demonstrate enthusiasm, passion, & a strong interest in engaging todays generation.
- You are a self-starter who can communicate effectively, work well under pressure & meet tight deadlines in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- You are an active user of all social media platforms
What Youll Get out of It:
- Play an integral part entertaining, inspiring & equipping todays generation of fans & athletes for the future.
- Work in a creative & collaborative environment with hands-on approach
- Work cross-functionally to learn about areas you may have never thought about
We have Opportunities Within the Following Teams:
- Insights & Media
- Brand Partnerships
- Content &Production
- Social Media
About the Program:
The internship program will run 9 weeks from June 10, 2019 through August 9, 2019 & internswill work a standard 40 hour work week Monday through Friday out of our HQ in New York City. All candidatesmust be fully available for the duration of the internship & will be paid $15.00 per hour. Youmust currently be enrolled in, or have just graduated from, a college or university, taking at least one course in the semester prior to the start of the internship. All internsmust be at least 18 years of age & possess unrestricted work authorization.