Pelotons Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations & Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. Were looking for an individual to join our Programming & Production Management team to assist in the management of our production schedule & related operations. The role focuses on the business & logistics of the production process.
- Responsible for building classes & programming in Pelotons Content Management System & studio booking system.
- Support content turnovers & releases in Pelotons Content Management System.
- Manage & cross-check Instructor schedules.
- Responsible for drafting weekly schedule emails to Instructors & supporting Production team members
- Manage & distribute daily production schedules & call sheets.
- Complete Instructor timesheets.
- Prepare Talent expense reports & track costs
- Book meeting & conference calls for Instructors & cross-functional Production meetings
- Assist Senior Members of the Production Management with special projects & initiatives.
- Organize & maintain the Production Management team documents
- Desire to work in a fast paced production environment.
- Keen business sense with problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills & ability to multitask.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Razor sharp attention to detail.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including early mornings & nights.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite & Google Applications
- Proficiency in Spanish
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.