Join Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Entertainment, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi is an ad-supported video on demand (AVOD) service with movies & television shows. With over 30,000 titles from every major Hollywood studio, Tubi gives fans of movies & television shows an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi's library has something for every member of our diverse audience, & we're committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We're looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators, & impact-makers looking to help shape the future of streaming. Our services are currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, & Mexico.
About the Role:
The Product-Growth team is responsible for growing Tubis user base through product led initiatives. Tubi has strong product-market fit, which makes working on growth features incredibly rewarding.
In this role you will develop features that will be used by millions of users, while driving tremendous impact for the business. As the Senior Growth PM, you will drive the highest number of users to experience the products core-value at the earliest point in their user journey. You will also act as the connecting tissue between other product areas, ensuring users have a frictionless experience, while getting the most out of their Tubi experience.
As the product owner, you will lead a cross-functional team of Engineers, Designers, User Researchers & Data Scientists through an iterative development process. You will constantly evolve this process to improve the execution velocity & effectiveness for the entire organization.
- Identify significant product opportunities to improve user engagement & retention.
- Leverage user insights, analytics & market research to inform product strategy & roadmap
- Build consensus around roadmaps & success metrics
- Lead & motivate a cross-functional team of engineers, designers & data scientists
- Guide stakeholders & developers to the right product decisions
- Create compelling recommendations & translate them into engineering-ready specifications
- Provide regular updates on new features & capabilities to stakeholders
- Masters or Bachelors degree from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of Product Management experience or equivalent in a high-growth B2C company
- Experience of going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization & pre/post-launch execution
- Passionate about Growth, very familiar with growth concepts
- Deep knowledge of experimentation fundamentals, experience running A/B & multivariate tests
- Exceptional at explaining ideas, concepts & complex architecture
- Adept at managing collaboration with engineering teams - Writing clear specifications for major features, prioritizing the work, negotiating implementation of your projects, making technical/ design tradeoffs & assuring feature quality before its shipped
- Very comfortable with assessing product opportunities based on qualitative & quantitative customer insights. Strong analytical & data-driven mindset with the ability to find signals in noisy data
- Able to define product roadmap, strategy & goals for your area(s) tied to company objectives
- Well organized & capable of juggling multiple stakeholders & product requests simultaneously
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.