Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors, while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy products & entire software applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
What you'll do:
The VP, Unqork Delivery will provide daily leadership, working directly with clients, internal stakeholders & cross functional departments to deliver successful outcomes for our clients. The VP will be responsible for working closely with our Business Development & Sales teams in order to gather & document requirements & determine project scope. Additionally, they will be responsible for managing the team(s) to ensure project success - on time & based on documented functionality in accordance with the executed agreement.
- Responsible for providing leadership & developmental opportunities to an Unqork delivery team overseeing multiple client engagements
- Develop strategy & coordinate across the business & technical teams to ensure all requirements meet strategic objectives
- Lead the team in developing creative approaches to problem solving & quality deliverables supporting business needs.
- Focus on strong software delivery principles to ensure quality delivery & configuration of our product to clients
What you need to succeed:
- Excellent team building, leadership & stakeholder management skills to maintain effective working relationships while driving results
- Excellent communication skills to fully articulate business requirements
- Strong understanding of the information, processes & systems that support the business
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent technical background with extensive software delivery experience
- High commitment to delivering quality products on time
- Ability to quickly learn & understand new requirements, operational processes, techniques, tools & solutions
- Experience performing analysis, requirements management planning & monitoring, requirement gathering, requirement analysis & solution assessment & validation.
- Youre tech savvy. You are not a developer, but you have a solid technical background, are up to date on the latest trends & want to work in the tech space.
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience leading software delivery projects in management consulting, asset management, capital markets, insurance, SaaS or other relatable fields.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience of growing & developing high performing teams with a focus on development & career growth
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.