Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
As a Group Product Manager you will be responsible for the development & coaching of a team of Product Managers along with ownership of our commerce product portfolio. You will provide thought leadership & direction that drives customer experience & brand goals.
What you'll do here:
- Lead a team of junior & mid-level Product Managers on delivering requirements, supervising team members delivery & execution throughout the product delivery lifecycle
- Create & foster career development goals for team in alignment with company, product & personal growth objectives
- Be a point of escalation & prioritization for team, assessing implications of changes to project scope, timeline, or resources & mitigating or pivoting accordingly
- Mentor Product Managers on the tenets of product management & data analysis
- Develop holistic strategy across a portfolio of products that ensures a frictionless customer experience, resulting in a focused product roadmap solving for a key customer problem
- Define key qualitative & quantitative metrics for product portfolio & review with Product Managers
- Owns product portfolio backlog; partner with product managers within the portfolio to regularly groom backlogs
- Partner with Research to analyze competitive set aligned to portfolio; develop deep knowledge of customer needs along with an understanding of the digital marketing landscape for small businesses
- Collaborate with Product Marketing & Growth teams to identify audiences & release strategy to drive product adoption
- Identify portfolio KPIs monitoring performance for opportunities to maximize performance or for course correction
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You are capable of synthesizing big-picture product strategy that meets customer needs of multiple segments
- You are adept at collaboration with peers, subordinates & superiors across the organization to plan & achieve strategy goals
- You can effectively communicate (both verbally & written) with multiple groups, including C-level executives
- You have expert analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate data insights
- You lead by example; excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship development & mentorship
- You have a strong familiarity with web technologies (coding experience not required)
- You have a bachelors Degree or relevant work experience
- You have extensive experience in a product-related functions with responsibility for delivering against a product roadmap with experience mentoring junior roles or leading a team
- You have advanced experience delivering consumer based online or software as a service (SaaS) experiences in a SCRUM / Agile environment
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to Covid-19? Click here: https://mailchi.mp/mailchimp/hiring-covid-19