Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, & gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, games & user experience. We are growing quickly, & this is the time to get on board & play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
You will be part to of the team that is building the test automation framework for what we call the Mixed Reality- a beautifully realistic 3D environment visible in the real world. In this role, you will help develop building blocks of automation infrastructure & tests. The goal is to develop an automation system & develop automated scripts to test the software quality in very efficient manner & empower a wide community of software engineering teams to build a quality product.
- Help the design & implementation of test automation framework for the overall software stack.
- Provide technical guidance & assistance to the junior team members with implementation and/or migration to appropriate systems & tools aligning to the overall test automation strategy
- Analyze product source code & work with development teams to propose appropriate test automation strategies
- Provide technical & architectural guidance towards the automation solution that supports Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery & Agile practices.
- Take a technical leadership role in ensuring that new & existing systems are aligned to architectural guidelines.
- Investigate & recommend systems/tools to support continuous integration & test automation objectives & processes.
- Use coding skills to implement test automation, automate daily tasks, & improve overall test coverage.
- 8+ years of development experience with C#, C/C++ and/or Python & embedded systems
- Excellent development skills with Unix/Linux systems, shell scripting & scripting language such as Python
- Excellent understanding with HW/SW architecture & interoperability of complex embedded systems.
- Experience with some of the various areas of embedded systems, such as, Board level testing (e.g SoC, Memory, Power, Performance), Display, acoustic, sensors & camera.
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Knowledge of data analysis & statistics
- Ability to work in fast paced & agile environment & manage multiple priorities on a daily basis to produce desired outcome
- Familiarity with web reporting portals, SQL, Reporting, Carting is a plus
- Familiarity with Robotics is a plus
- Excellent oral & written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic & can do attitude
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering is preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.