- Lead employee onboarding / our first 90 days experience to ensure new hires join & assimilate in an engaging & seamless fashion. This includes covering all the details from preparing/processing new employee paperwork, benefit & payroll items, leading first day Orientation & other programming through the first 90 days
- Monitoring new employee satisfaction & implementing employee feedback
- Benchmarking & evolving our processes. Lead charge on improvements.
- Provide People & Culture / HR support to the business, such as swift & effective resolutions to employee questions & issues.
- Build compliance into all we do & raising flags as necessary to legal
- Fostering close cross departmental partnerships with legal, payroll, finance, & recruiting to ensure a seamless employee experience. Articulating needs assertively to drive to solutions effectively
Required Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1-2 years of People / HR experience or PHR certification
- Tech experience / Platform comfortability
- Empathetic & engaging. You connect well with employees & understand their needs. You have strong interpersonal & teamwork skills.
- Solutions-driven. You believe theres a way you can solve any challenge. You understand & are energized by the impact of ensuring employee needs are constantly met. You take pride in delivering timely & thorough service & outstanding follow-up.
- Integrity. You understand how to handle confidential information & sensitive issues.
- Agile. Youre an expert multi-tasker, independently prioritizing & ensuring all needs are met. You keep calm even when theres a lot to do.
- Talented. You have superior verbal & written communication skills, & represent us well in all you do.
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.