Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls & real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, & Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer at Teampay, you will design, build, & maintain the core infrastructure used by all our engineering teams; delivering an exceptional engineering experience & fault-tolerant foundation. Your ability to handle receipt of multiple requests throughout the day while focusing on longer-running projects with ease will ensure our team can complete ambitious goals. Jumping into problems as they arise & learning how to prevent them next time is exciting for you, especially as you proactively improve the system to sustain stable growth.
Common Candidate Qualifications include:
- 5+ years overall software engineer experience
- 3+ years general Infrastructure/DevOps/WS/DB experience
- Mastery in AWS management for EC2, ECR, ECS, CloudFormation, S3, RDS Postgres, CloudWatch, Route53, VPCs, IAM, ACM
- Ability to use DataDog instrumentation for APM tracing, understanding performance problems, creating/tuning alerts, etc. You can help instrument code & infrastructure to allow for quick notification, identification, & remediation of issues.
- Proficient in CircleCI pipelines & optimization around test, build, & deploy (primarily for Python/Django & React)
- Proven history using automation for things like log rotation or automated application of security patches
- Experience with OpenVPN/AlgoVPN maintenance & management
- Experience with Bash/Linux CLI & Linux in general
- Familiarity with infrastructure & architectural analysis to help identify weak points & improvements for greater robustness or performance
Nice to have experience with:
- Postgres query/performance analysis, tuning, optimization
- Large data pipelines via Athena, Redshift, Kinesis, etc.
- Multi-Region active-active configurations on AWS
- OneLogin SSO
You will be an early hire at a fast-growing company. As a core member of the engineering team, you will embody responsibility & accountability for a system & all of its parts, giving you an outsized impact on the future of Teampay. This is an unusual opportunity to join a business with traction at the ground floor.
Apply at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious & agile in thought & action. You value authenticity & possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic & look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail & always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in & be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.