Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, Diversity + Inclusion & wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
The Sales Enablement team is seeking an intern who wants to learn the ropes of how various teams within the sales organization function. You will gain broad experience in various aspects of sales & training while working in a fast-paced & collaborative environment. This is a unique opportunity to work in a high growth environment where you will learn how venture capital backed companies scale.
What you'll do
- Assist with the preparation & delivery of training materials
- Learn how to analyze competitor & sales materials
- Collaborate on presentations & provide support to sales + training managers
- Assist with the ad hoc projects & initiatives (for example Sales Kickoff, Happy Hours, training workshops)
- Assist with administrative & office-related tasks as needed
Who you are
- Currently pursuing an Associate or Bachelor's degree in Sales, Sales Management, Marketing or Business
- Must be available to work in New York City
- Excellent communication skills & interpersonal skills with acute attention to detail
- The ability to manage projects & deal with multiple stakeholders is critical.
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments & want to help build something meaningful
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.