Company Description|Job Description
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, & financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy & business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
Are you a dynamic & innovative sales development professional with the ability to articulate business value & excite a B2B prospect audience?
Do you have a passion for understanding business objectives, measuring & improving KPIs, & driving revenue?
Do you have coaching skills that drive respect & results from a growing team?
This new role has been created to significantly scale our enterprise sales pipeline focused on North America based enterprises with revenues over $500M. You will manage a team of sales development representatives (SDRs) who act as ambassadors for Tradeshift by being the first impression of Tradeshift to prospective clients.
Our Enterprise Business Development Team:
This growing team is focused on exponentially scaling the enterprise sales pipeline to enable the field sales force to execute on the revenue growth plan for the company. The extended business development team includes demand generation strategy, tight collaboration with marketing, & a group of team members that focuses on building pipeline through channel partners.
- Manage, coach, & foster career growth for a team of sales development representatives (SDRs) & marketing development representatives (MDRs)
- Monitor metrics for conversion of marketing qualified accounts (MQA's) through the nurturing & qualification process, to sales accepted opportunities.
- Leverage new technologies to optimize the sales development process
- Define & implement optimal mixes of content, email, & voice interaction by target segment
- Recruit & hire additional team members
- Partner with enterprise account executives to define territory plans, & demand generation plans.
- Partner with the alliance & channel team to leverage external influence for accelerating pipeline.
- Minimum 2 years experience in B2B sales pipeline development
- Demonstrated ability to be business & value oriented in client discussions
- Inventive, solution-oriented & highly personable in your communication style
- Experience with enterprise technology tools
- Experience with B2B procurement business processes
- Enjoy the turbulence that comes with a growing & agile team staying competitive in a well-developed area of enterprise sales
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.