We are seeking a Talent Production Manager to support our growing production needs at Peloton. This role is focused on the management & scheduling of the instructors. The instructors are required to teach class, participate in team meetings, do short/long form non-class content & the prioritization of their time is critical to the successful operation of our business.
Our ideal candidate schedules, tracks, & communicates with efficiency & ease. With the instructors work & wellbeing at top of mind, this role will support teams of Peloton talent with fairness, grace, humility, inclusion, & open-mindedness.
- Work closely with leadership, production, instructors & key stakeholders to determine optimal schedule, workflow & deliverables
- Maintain & assist in creating the overall schedule & microschedules; track, analyze progress, & reschedule as needed
- Facilitate communication to the crew, broader Peloton team & show leadership through weekly progress reports, workflow support, & daily updates
- Support departments with problem solving, anticipating needs & concerns, & providing solutions
- Communicate & collaborate with internal & external crews & partners, providing face time daily
- 5 years production supervising/coordinating experience
- 1+ years working with talent and/or fitness experts.
- Confidence, clear communication skills & a positive attitude.
- Experience in Google Suite preferred.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.