VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC & LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
The VP, Data & Analytics will be a leader in analytics for VaynerMedia NY (VMNY), bringing actionable & inspiring insights from all data sources to promote & enable data-driven strategies & decision-making across all VMNY clients. Someone who is in love with connecting social data with business results, to help steer the social marketing direction of our Fortune 500 brand roster.
The ideal VaynerMedia VP, Data & Analytics doesn't just love numbers, they love using them to tell stories & provide actionable recommendations. Were looking for someone with analytical rigor, innovation around campaign & media analytics, customer insights, & business intelligence for VMNY clients.
The Task At Hand:
- Responsible for the quality of all analytics deliverables across the team & being a leader within the agency, ensuring that VaynerMedia is driving value for clients.
- Drive scoping efforts for both new & existing clients ensuring team profitability & utilization.
- Work as lead client contact for all analytics & business intelligence for VMNY clients. This includes pushing the client forward in using data driven intelligence through clear POVs & presentations as well as continual conversations around the uses of data analysis for decision-making processes.
- Oversee all ongoing relationships & deliverables with day-to-day clients to ensure quality & alignment to clients' goals.
- Identify & nurture opportunities to increase or expand scope for both the analytics team & the wider agency.
- Analyze complex systems to discern insights, drive solutions & deliver effective & efficient marketing investments to help clients connect more directly & efficiently with their customers & meet their business objectives.
- Use data & emerging technologies to help clients find & reach their best prospects, learn from experiments, measure/optimize their promotional investments, predict future behavior, build models for forecasting, & multi-touch point marketing programs across all forms of media.
- Effectively simplify findings, enabling others to comprehend complex ideas & concepts.
- Provide accurate attribution platforms/models across multiple media channels
- Author of VMNYs POVs on trends & developments in marketing analytics, big data & data science
- Develop & implement digital ecosystem measurement & insights
- Provide overall leadership, guidance & mentorship to the analytics team & help build a world class team of data scientists capable of meeting the needs of VMNY clients.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- 10+ years of experience working in digital analytical fields, with a record of accomplishment in achieving desired business results through process optimization.
- Extensive working knowledge in Modeling, Forecasting, & Data Management.
- Preferred specialties include data science, big data, data-driven decisions, online services analytics, modeling & analysis, product innovation, leadership & operational strength
- Results-focused, driven by the desire to make marketing go further, faster & better than before using technology, analytics & insights
- Extensive working knowledge in database marketing principles & digital analytics (site analytics, social, EM, online)
- Advanced degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science, or a quantitative discipline.
- Extensive working knowledge of basic analytic tools, with advanced experience in Excel & Python.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task in a fast-paced data environment.
- Possesses exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills with a desire to build & develop the team.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects at once.
- Analytics Disciplines: General Analytics, Media Buying, Adtech, Martech, Research, Statistics/Machine Learning/Programming.
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive & representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, & behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, & location.
- Base Salary: $185,000 - $275,000
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, & vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health & Wellness benefits