At Paxos, we are creating the infrastructure for a new, open financial system - one that anyone can access & participate in, & that operates efficiently. There are billions of people in the world who are unbanked or underbanked, & trillions of dollars that are locked up because of the inefficiencies of the legacy system. We envision a new system that allows any asset to move instantaneously, anywhere in the world - to unlock the potential of assets & people everywhere. Our customers include some of the biggest enterprises in the world like PayPal, Credit-Suisse & Societe Generale, & together we are upgrading the global financial system using modern blockchain & crypto technology.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The Solutions Engineer will support business development teams by articulating Paxos product positioning to both business & technical audiences as well as architecting the integration design. This is a multi-dimensional role that not only educates customers on the value of Paxos solutions but also advocates for customer interests to relevant internal teams & removes technical & business related obstacles in front of a sale.
What you will do:
- Understand & qualify customer goals & effectively communicate Paxos ability to achieve them.
- Create presentations, solutions designs, project plans, or other collateral to support the sales process.
- Contribute to effective technical demonstrations throughout the sales process.
- Conduct deep-dive hands-on education/training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using the Paxos platform.
- Gain & maintain a deep understanding of the customers' architectural solutions/environment.
- Assist in Sales stages including opportunity qualification, demonstrations, RFP responses, & business justification in a technical pre-sales capacity.
- Establish credibility & build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customer organizations to enable them to be Paxos advocates.
- Share customer interests, needs, & product feedback to internal Paxos Product & Engineering teams.
- Maintain awareness of internal roadmap & new product features to evangelize with customers.
- Assist in the synthesis of customer requirements into scoping & customization requests for internal teams.
- Continuously learn & update skills & keep aware of industry trends in the cryptocurrency & blockchain technology space.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Finance or Consulting; or an equivalent combination of education & experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in client-facing solutions engineering, technical sales, or consulting roles, preferably in a SaaS organization.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Experience with business process requirements gathering & analysis, project management, & familiarity with system design.
- Ability to engage & influence technical & non-technical audiences, from implementers to mid-level managers.
- Industry knowledge preferred or the ability to quickly develop a deep knowledge base in the crypto & blockchain space.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Interest in both sales & technology functions.
- Able to prioritize & multitask while staying organized with competing priorities.
Other than these qualifications, we're hoping to bring someone on board who loves what they do & can't wait to join an amazing team.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical & mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Who we are: We are a diverse group of individuals with backgrounds & experience in banking, startups, tech giants, & big-five consulting firms. We currently have about 110 employees across offices in New York, London & Singapore & have big plans for our growth. Were looking for collaborative, creative, hard-working & intellectually curious people to help us make our vision a reality.
Why we matter: Paxos is the only technology company building financial services solutions that both customers & regulators can trust. Were committed to pushing the boundaries of technology while also working with important stakeholder groups so we can build a financial system that is open & accessible to anyone around the world.
Who are our customers: Our customers run the gamut from individuals seeking access to digital assets & those who dont want to be tied to a physical banking system, to large institutions seeking to improve their settlement infrastructure. Some of our clients today include big names like Credit Suisse, Societe Generale, Macquaire, INTL FCStone & Virtu.
How we work: Paxos is driven by our four values. We believe that every Paxos employee is an owner, & employees consistently search for the truth in their work. We also believe in real-time candor & a shared commitment to excellence. These values are ingrained in everything we do & influence how we communicate & collaborate as an organization.
Why we are a great place to work: Paxos has been consistently named a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn. We offer all of the usual startup stuff like healthy snacks, coffee, & ping pong but we also offer generous healthcare coverage, PTO, & family leave. (We want employees to care for themselves both in & out of office.) In addition to the benefits & perks, Paxos offers employees the chance to have a real & measurable impact on a growing business: what you do today directly influences the Company goals. As a result, we enable every employee to substantially grow their careers.
Learn more about us: