Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
About the team
This team builds & develops monitoring systems for DoubleVerifys internal systems. These applications process billions of records a day that are available through DoubleVerifys analytics platform. The team focus on working closely with several key players in the company to create alerts & dashboards while making sure the Splunk system is working as expected
As a Splunk Administrator you will own the Splunk system from all aspects. You will make sure the system is performing at its peak with the most updated version of Splunk. Using Splunks best practices in order to support the increase adoption of Splunk in DoubleVerify as the company grows. Using Cloud/Big-data system like kubernetes, kafka & Spark you will work closely with the DevOps team in order to create custom monitoring for both Google cloud & On-Prem.
What youll do
- Be responsible in helping maintain our different Splunk Environments.
- Troubleshoot & optimize all aspects of Splunk, including the Splunk search head & indexer clusters, index storage monitoring, & SPL performance tuning.
- Help manage upgrades, migrations, security, system health & infrastructure analytics.
- Perform part-time Splunk development duties by assisting in Development of Splunk dashboards for strategic projects by working with developers, droduct managers & account managers.
- Maintain & implement enterprise monitoring & alerting utilizing Splunk & organizationally defined best practices.
- Assist in creation & maintenance of Splunk knowledge objects for use throughout the organization.
- Manage security of users & roles including assisting users in the on-boarding process.
Who you are
- 2-4 years of experience in maintaining different Splunk Environments.
- Current Splunk Admin Certification.
- Strong understanding of Splunk SPL.
- Splunk development skills, including development & support of dashboards.
- Experience working with Linux-based Splunk environments.
- Good coding skills in Python or Bash.
- Experience performing scripted Splunk installations