Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door. Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years & currently operates over 20 markets.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Hello Alfred, youll be responsible for working with Product, Design, & Operations to understand & solve some of technologys hardest problems. Our software sits at the intersection between technology & the real world. Its your job to make that intersection better.
As part of a growing engineering team, you will have a direct & immediate influence on the technology choices, data architecture, & scalability of the platform. You will help develop our engineering philosophy & practices to lead the construction of a new type of service. Hello Alfred offers the opportunity to work closely with all aspects of a multi-sided business: our operations team, our customers andthe stars of the showthe Alfred Client Managers.
Youll help us to be successful by
- A deep, unabiding curiosity about how stuff works
- A drive to write scalable, testable, succinct software
- The care to leave the stack in a better place every time you touch it
- Bonus points for Go & React Native
What superpowers youll use
- A tendency to hold strong positions on technology weekly
- Being approachable & naturally communicative
- Can think through & solve tough issues, tasks, & problems
- The capacity to turn large, complex, high-level features into well written & tested code.
- The maturity to hold your teammates, managers, & peers to high standards
- The drive to mentor & learn in equal parts
Who you are
- 5+ years experience in writing scalable, production grade software
- BA or BS in a technology field or equivalent experience