The Enterprise Support Team Leader (ESTL) is a seasoned tech support engineer & team leader working as part of the enterprise tech support team, working in a high-volume, multi-channel, 24x7 contact center environment, servicing global enterprise customers.
The ESTL is responsible for planning & managing the day to day teams operations, including setting shift schedules, planning training & knowledge sharing activities, monitoring performance of team & systems (including all defined KPIs), working with vendors to quickly remedy any technical issue that may prevent the team to fulfill their responsibilities as well as ensuring all organizational procedures are being adhered to.
The ESTL will have extensive experience leading mid to large size technical teams in high-volume contact center environment. They will have a demonstrated ability to quickly & fully learn complex technical products, especially delivered as SaaS, as well as significant experience creating actionable reports (e.g. agent utilization & score cards).
This position has the unique opportunity to facilitate effective & efficient daily operations of a team of talented & dedicated enterprise support engineers, in a high-volume, multi-channel contact center, serving enterprise customers around the globe.
What youll do:
- Plan, monitor & lead high-volume Contact Center daily operations (team & systems), including KPIs, SLA adherence & agents performance
- Monitor & confirm all Enterprise Support SOPs are properly followed
- Act as a professional go-to for all daily operational issues before escalating to Head of Enterprise Support
- Facilitate & monitor local & remote agent operations (including resolving agents connectivity & access issues)
- Designing & building operational reports reflecting all relevant KPIs & metrics
- Work with all relevant stakeholders both internally as well as all vendors servicing the Enterprise Support organization to ensure all systems are performing as expected, & remedy any exceptions
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- At least 10 years of experience supporting enterprise customers (at least 5 of those years as Team Leader position or performing this function)
- Proven track record of:
- Working as a Senior Tech Support Engineer in a multi-channel contact center, addressing the needs of enterprise customers with multiple stakeholders
- Managing a mid to large size technical team in enterprise support roles
- Quickly learning (and being able to support) new products, services & technologies (supporting SaaS strong advantage)
- Troubleshooting complex technical issues on multiple client platforms & OS (at the very least Windows 7 & 10, OSX 10 & above, iOS, Android)
- Working with remote access applications & scenarios
- Working with a ticketing system
- Defining actionable contact center reports & dashboards
- Monitoring & enforcing SLA & other SOPs
- Managing a multi-channel contact center (at lease email, phone & chat)
- Self-starter as well as an exceptional team player
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong command of current video technology (live streaming technology and/or OTT a strong advantage)
- Good understanding of & working experience with networking protocols, firewalls, routers & VPNs
- Good understanding of & working experience with enterprise customers stakeholders (business & technical)
- Ability to work in shifts, including a rotating weekend
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories & connect with their audiences & communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the worlds largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share & sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe & India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.