See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Regional Director, Segment Specialist Sales.
Who we are & why were hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications & data solutions that help companies & developers worldwide build better applications & customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, & we're looking for more builders, creators, & visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Specialty sales role focused on selling Twilio Segments Customer Data Platform into an $80Bn TAM. The successful person will lead a team of Mid-Market Account Executives & will work closely with multiple Twilio generalists to uncover net new & existing software opportunities while representing Segment in the full sales cycle. This is a top initiative for the business & will focus on a large geographical footprint.
In this role, youll:
- Build upon the growth & adoption of Segment in the EMEA market
- Help develop & execute strategy for massive growth of our sales team
- Recruit, develop & enable a team of account executives
- Accurately forecast the business
- Meet & exceed monthly, quarterly & annual sales goals
- Oversee & ensure successful execution of GTM strategy within your teams region
- Engage at the executive level with a range of companies
- Motivate individuals & team to exceed targets through coaching & mentorship
- Provide timely & accurate forecasts & clear visibility on sales & revenue performance
- Partner with & coordinate cross-functional internal teams (Generalist Sales, Sales Development, Legal, Engineering, Security, Marketing, Product) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, & we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table
- 3 years of experience managing high performing sales teams
- 5+ years of experience in a closing role at a SaaS provider, with a record of top performance
- Experience working in team selling environments
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in an evolving work environment
- Unwavering dedication to be successful & constantly develop your career
- Intellectual curiosity & high ambition
- Fluent French & English
- Cross selling experience in IT, Marketing, Data, Analytics & Engineering
- Business value selling experience
This role will be located in London, Paris, or Dublin.
Approximately 25% travel is anticipated.