Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over 2 trillion+ ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization & control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate, result-oriented Team Lead who can take up the challenge of building massively scalable distributed systems. The candidate thrives in fast paced environment, & loves pushing the envelope. The candidate must be able to handle multiple competing priorities in a dynamic environment. The candidate must exhibit excellent communication skills, & should be able to communicate to different stakeholders (architects, product managers, engineering & QA managers, technical support, sales) with impact, eloquence, & authenticity.
If you enjoy building highly scalable, distributed systems in a fun-loving start-up culture with enterprise resources, then it's time to bid good bye to that boring, stagnant & unchallenging job.
- Convert the business stories into technical solutions
- Should ensure the all sanctity of the backlog in well maintained starting from backlog grooming, to meeting definition of ready to meeting definition of delivery
- Should ensure all scrum & release train cadences are followed
- Should ensure Agile metrics reflect the right state of the team & project & stakeholders should be able to drive outcomes from them
- Help the team members in removing the bottle necks in the development projects
- Cultivate sustained innovation to deliver exceptional products to customers
- Ensure timely & top quality product delivery
- Ensure that the end product is fully & correctly defined & documented
- Ensure implementation/continuous improvement of formal processes to support product development activities
- Conduct feasibility analysis, produce functional & design specifications of proposed new features.
- Provide helpful & productive code reviews for peers & junior members of the team.
- Troubleshoot complex issues discovered in-house as well as in customer environments
- 7+ years of product development experience
- Working experience with building highly scalable, & high performance application using Core Java or Go
- Working experience in a Linux/UNIX environment is good to have. Should be willing to adapt, if not experienced in this environment.
- Experience with relational databases & database concepts, preferably MySQL
- Experience with SQL & Java or Go optimization for real-time systems
- Familiarity with version control systems Git & build tools like Maven
- Excellent interpersonal, written, & verbal communication skills
- BE/B.Tech/BS/BCS/MCS/MCA in Computers or equivalent
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don't just value diversity, we promote & celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.