About the role:
This individual will work with our Product Owners on a variety of analytical deliverables related to current & potential markets. While the majority of this work will be on projects related to software markets, there will also be internal projects related to evaluating the effectiveness of the selling & marketing of our existing solutions. This is an extremely impactful role that will inform our senior executives decisions on Appians overall Solutions strategy as well as the direction of each specific solution.
- Gather data on buyers, competitors, & market conditions
- Devise & evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, & polls
- Convert complex data & findings into understandable tables, graphs, & written reports
- Prepare reports & present results to the Solutions team & other internal stakeholders
- Analyze data using statistical software
- Monitor & forecast marketing & sales trends
- Work alongside our competitive intelligence & analyst relations teams to leverage their expertise
- 5+ years of working experience within a relevant role & environment
- Preferably a background in economics, commerce or strategy & a demonstrated interest in analysis, writing, statistics & markets
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to effectively manage & prioritize multiple projects
- Superior communication skills, both written & verbal, including the ability to develop concise & effective communications tailored to executive audiences
- Advanced computer skills including use of Google Drive, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, & Tableau
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight
- Work hours may include weekend & evening at times
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent required
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.