Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where digital experience starts & matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, & IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability & security. We are the fastest growing Drupal & WordPress platform in the world, powering over 200,000 sites & serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education & NGO, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, & the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open source, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity & looking to expand our sales organization. Thats where you come in.
You will be responsible for partnering with existing clients in a consultative sales partnership to retain existing customers through renewals & drive revenue with new upsell opportunities.
Pantheons core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard & play harder, valuing individuality, humor, & balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities & have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Cool Stuff You'll Do
- Build relationships with your client base & drive upsell
- Identify new revenue opportunities
- Increase awareness & drive more developer usage of the Platform
- Collaborate with teammates to ensure client satisfaction & needs are met
- Some travel to industry events & customer visits
What You Bring To The Table
- 3-5+ years experience as an Account Manager/Client Sales Executive, Enterprise Account Executive, mix of both or other relevant experience
- Proven success selling complex solutions & services
- Comfortable with negotiating price, terms & conditions, & managing customer expectations
- Ability to exceed an quarterly quota of $1M-$2M
- Salesforce experience
- BA/BS or equivalent
Bonus Points For
- Practical knowledge of Drupal & Wordpress
- Familiar with open source solutions & web infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of SaaS, IaaS and/or PaaS solutions in the market
- Past experience selling to Higher Education, media, large non-profits, or complex large scale institutions
- Demonstrated experience selling to a technical audience, ideally technical decision makers
- Experience carrying a quota of over 1M quarterly
What We Offer
- Fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team
- Unlimited vacation
- Dog-friendly office (HQ)
- Maternity & paternity leave
- Monthly gym & book allowance
- Fun at WordPress & Drupal community events
- Fully loaded kitchen & daily catered lunches (HQ, NY, MN)
- Discounts on custom bicycles (the founders of Pantheon also founded Mission Bicycle)
- Pantheon recently closed its Series D funding ($40m) <link>
- Pantheon is one of Americas Best Workplaces of 2018 <link>
- Pantheon earns Top 10 Ranking in Best Software Awards by G2 Crowd <link>
- Pantheon actively sponsors programs like the Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC 19) <link>
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer & we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.