At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, & eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, & company that lives & breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Branch is looking for an enthusiastic Inbound Sales Development Representative to join its Sales Development team. You will play a key role in driving new business (net new revenue) for the sales team by qualifying inbound leads & helping drive various outbound campaigns. This is a great opportunity for an analytical & detail oriented sales professional to work at a forward-thinking company & advance their career.
You will report to the Sales Development Manager. However, feedback & coordination of resources with the sales & marketing teams is vital to success in this role.
As an Inbound Sales Development Representative, youll get to:
- Qualify & develop inbound leads for Branch's business solutions & respond to product enquiries in accordance with our internal SLAs.
- Run email campaigns to generate new sales prospects.
- Track communication with current & potential customers in Salesforce.com.
- Schedule demos between Account Executives & potential customers.
Youll be a good fit if you have:
- Undergraduate university degree & 1+ year of experience in a metrics-driven sales or client-facing role. If no undergraduate university degree, 3+ years of experience in a metrics-driven sales or client-facing role.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms.
- Expert knowledge of Google Suite.
- Familiarity with Outreach is a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational & telephone skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks & work within deadlines with little supervision.
- Ability to analyze business opportunities & read situations well.
- Ability to gather & use data to inform decision making & persuade others.
- Ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloittes 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds & age groups to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!