At Conductor, were passionate about empowering leading brands to get found online & attract customers through valuable content. The worlds top marketing teams use Conductor to drive every aspect of their Organic Marketing program, from customer insights & content creation, to website optimization & reporting. Headquartered in New York City, Conductor has been named Crains Best Place to Work for 10 years running & is a Forrester recognized Leader for Enterprise SEO platforms.
Conductor is looking for an experienced competitive intelligence (CI) professional to join our growing marketing team & lead the CI program. The Competitive Intelligence Analyst - Product Marketing will be responsible for gathering, analyzing & disseminating competitive & marketing intel through various research methods & developing & distributing compelling collateral to internal teams. Youll use data gathered through market, customer & field research to inform winning sales plays & marketing strategies that directly impact our growth.
A strong background in leading competitive & market intelligence programs is required for this role. Demonstrated track records of building close partnerships with Sales, Customer Success, Product & Marketing is preferred. Flexibility & the ability to meet deadlines & adapt to changing direction with grace is key to success.
- Define & execute competitive & market research & ongoing monitoring
- Be the go-to subject matter expert on all competitive products & solutions
- Lead cross-functional committee & conduct monthly meetings with senior stakeholders - managing agenda, content & all follow-ups
- Collaborate with Sales & Product to create actionable competitive positioning
- Develop proactive competitive strategies, messaging & sales plays
- Prepare collateral such as battle cards, playbooks & presentations
- Maintain & optimize competitive assets library (keeping them current & actionable)
- Partner with our L&D team to develop & deliver competitive training sessions on an on-going basis
- Collaborate with Product Marketing Managers to develop compelling positioning, messaging & launch processes that differentiate our platform & products
- Participate in team meetings, group sessions, win/loss & deal reviews to drive to ensure clear understanding of competitive dynamics
- Participate in industry conferences & report the state of the industry & trends
- Measure success by tracking win rates against competitors & content utilization
- Minimum of 2 years in a competitive intelligence or Analyst role
- Minimum of 6 years experience in Enterprise B2B SaaS organization - marketing technology preferred
- Strong understanding of Organic Marketing, SEO & Content Marketing fields
- Ability to execute competitive research through multiple channels, industry analysts, win-loss assessments, & primary & secondary research
- Proven track record in delivering timely & current competitive updates, messaging, collateral & training to the sales & marketing organizations
- Outstanding written, visual & verbal communication skills
- Self-starter that can continually raises the bar of quality & delivers
- Project management & collaboration skills in agile, cross-functional environment
- Team player - no job too big or small
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.