Senior Web Developer, Directories
The Web Team impacts the global growth of HubSpots core products by developing sites, applications, & experiences for the HubSpot brand. We create a remarkable journey utilizing cutting edge technology. This is a highly visible team making a significant impact as your work will be seen by millions. This creative team works closely with partners in design, marketing, content creators & other areas of the business. Were on a mission to build the best web experience in the world.
In this role, youll get to:
- Develop websites & full-stack Web Apps, also tackling:
- International messaging platforms
- Playing with data
- Cloud services
- Partner with & influence leaders across marketing
- Build microsites that drive business value, attract organic traffic & make an impact
- Ingest, create & manage APIs
- Explore new technologies & figure out where to use them
- Keep learning & advancing your skills by digging into code
- Get important work done while caring about the quality
- Set high standards for yourself & challenge those around you to do the same
- Help create team technical decisions & guidelines
- Be a part of a team thats as excited about your growth & happiness as much as you are about theirs
We are looking for people who:
- Ideally have 4+ years of web development experience
- Have led or mentored developers on projects
- Effectively communicate with non-technical stakeholders
- Familiar with server-side development such as Node.js
- Familiar with building full stack applications
- Experience with creating middleware
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks (React.js) & templating systems (EJS)
- Experience with RESTful services
- Experience with Git
- Database modeling familiarity
- Organized with great attention to detail
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with NextJS
- Experience with GraphQL
- Familiar with Serverless
- Familiar with microservices
- Familiar with networking
The Web team partners closely with business leaders, so we look for comfort building relationships & influencing. Were excited to learn about you & your goals - let us know whats important to you!
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify & whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, & wed love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software & systems that power the worlds small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, & employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, & transparency. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, & learn about our commitment to creating a diverse & inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, & more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. Were headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, & we have offices in New Hampshire, Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), & Bogot (Colombia).