Peloton's System Engineering team is looking for a well-rounded Quality Assurance Engineer. In this role, you will directly take responsibility for the quality of System software & work closely with software/hardware developers, Product Management & help cultivate a quality mindset.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Good analytics, problem-solving, decision-making, & root cause analysis skills
- Attention to detail & a strong quality mindset
- Ability to classify & sort through large amounts of data to find relevant correlation
- Understand technical issues & drive them to closure working closely with engineering
- The ability to multitask & thrive in a fast-paced environment & maintain a Can-Do attitude.
- Self-starter attitude & the ability to identify gaps & opportunities to create more efficient processes
- Expertise with Google apps & office software
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Create black-box test plans & test cases
- Manually test software & firmware releases for new & existing Peloton products
- Review user interfaces for conformity & functionality
- Find, isolate, document, regress, & track bugs through resolution
- Interpret & report testing results, & be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
- Work with Software Development Engineers to understand the overall technical architecture & how each feature is implemented
- Track & drive fixes for top field issues with engineering & customer support teams
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Experience with Jira/Confluence
- Hands-on experience in testing Android-based devices
- Project management & organizational skills
- Experience with Peloton products
- Experience working with Git/Gerrit
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.