Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as an Advertising Sales Director? Were glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for an eager, results-driven Advertising Sales Director to pursue, negotiate & close deals for sponsored content to be placed on the Taboola platform & spread throughout our growing Publishers Network.
The Advertising Sales Director will be expected to identify, engage & cement similar partnerships in order to expand & diversify offered content.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
New Business growth:
- Own a deep understanding of the advertiser landscape & able to identify white spaces, generate new business, manage a robust pipeline; & accurately forecast new business closure rate.
- Master in value selling, & able to deeply understand the advertisers objectives & position the right product & services from Taboola to drive revenue growth.
- Partner with the Account Management team to effectively manage post sales client expectations & support successful campaign management to drive up net dollar retention.
- Ability to proactively engage cross-functional teams to execute the growth strategy & drive advertiser success.
- Belief in growth mindset, value empathy & lead with conviction
- Develop sales teams personal growth plan, actively upskilling the team by staying up to date on best practices within Taboola & calibrating them to the APAC market in collaboration with Country Manager.
Champion of Taboolas Reputation:
- Influence & contribute to Taboolas reputation in India including hosting & participating in industry events & speaking engagements
- Develop a broad network of contacts to drive preference & loyalty toward Taboolas offerings & solutions
What skills & qualifications do I need?
- Min. 15 years of experience in a key media sales position with a min. of 3+ years of managing a sales team, particularly in the North Region
- Significant experience in structuring & negotiating deals a must.
- Experience mentoring sales people & paving the way for them to excellent performance.
- Experience independently building, pursuing & closing a large pipeline of leads.
- Technologically savvy ability to learn what is needed to support deals successful implementation & optimization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment & consistently learn, adapt & develop.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
Why Taboola ?
- Taboola is a rocket ship!
- Founded in 2007 & already a billion dollar, global industry leader - experiencing unprecedented growth!
- Publicly listed on Nasdaq (TBLA).
- Thousands of leading publishers (e.g. India today, Zee, NDTV) & media agencies use Taboolas innovative technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic & distribute content to committed users on the web.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.