The Internal Mobility Recruiter will provide a Members First experience to internal candidates by guiding them through the end to end recruiting process. The purpose of this role is to make sure every team member feels supported in growing their careers by ensuring visibility into all roles at Peloton, delivering a seamless candidate experience & providing meaningful developmental feedback.
- Manage the full cycle hiring process for internal candidates from response to inquiries about internal mobility, to the application & all the way through to offer & job transfer date.
- Provide an exceptional internal candidate experience with a Members First approach.
- Cultivate collaborative relationships across all stakeholder groups to ensure that every step of the internal mobility process flows smoothly.
- Deliver a high level of communication between hiring managers, candidates, & other stakeholders.
- Conduct initial intake meetings & sync discussions for internal only jobs.
- Maintain accurate & up to date candidate records, while upholding the highest standard for confidentiality & data quality.
- Partner with the Internal Mobility Programs Team on creating events to increase visibility to internal opportunities at Peloton.
- Recruiting experience in a high-growth environment.
- Demonstrated aptitude assessing candidates profiles against job requirements.
- Incredible organizational skills with the ability to prioritize & manage time efficiently.
- Remarkable customer-service focus, with strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Proven track record of providing exceptional candidate or customer care.