Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
We are looking for an experienced Sr Software Engineer with programming skills in Java with micro services & leading skills. The candidate should be heavily motivated by the product & experienced in Software development & testing.
The position entails a high level of responsibility within the R&D team & the team. Your will have a significant impact on the satisfaction of hundreds of our happy customers.
As a Sr Software Engineer at Nexthink, your duty is to take the lead in multiple technical aspects, discuss them with the architecture team & ensure that the team follows the correct guidelines & patterns.
If you are highly motivated & results driven, you have a high sense of product ownership, constantly learning & enhancing your skills, you are open to feedback & you like being accountable & working within a team, then, do not hesitate to apply.
- Design, develop & validate solutions for our new features in our different frontendsand backends.
- Be the reference within the team in terms of technology & technical direction.
- Help to design micro services based application architectures & storage strategies.
- Actively participate in building our new event streaming platform.
- Maintain the highest code quality standards by using different metrics & by helping the team to improve its best practices in development
- Participate actively in the overall technology roadmap
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset & best practices & participate actively to the different ceremonials.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company.
Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.