From day one you will be responsible for our strategic sourcing & managing our supplier network while engaging closely with our culinary department to build the best meal kit product in the market. You will have access to our international procurement team who can support you with deep category knowledge.
We seek candidates that will bring an analytical, structured & proactive way of working, focused on delivering results in a high-paced environment. Our ideal applicant has experience from a high performance culture environment, ideally in the food/retail industry, & is hungry to take on a challenge & make an impact at a fun, fast-growing, mission-driven meal kit delivery service business.
The successful applicant will require a mix of entrepreneurialism, creativity, administration & commercial logic.
What youll do
You will be responsible for:
- Independently plan & lead procurement strategy, cost savings, product development & value engineering initiatives
- Manage our supplier network & develop new supplier relationships, from identifying potential suppliers through to negotiating new agreements
- Identify & implement commercial opportunities through a data-driven approach
- Identify & implement initiatives to optimise procurement processes
- Support our operational buyers in managing the weekly supply of our ingredients to ensure our customers receive high-quality ingredients in time
- Solve problems on-the-go in a fast-paced environment
- Travelling time up to 15%
What youll bring
- University graduate in Business/Management, Economics or related fields with excellent grades
- ~3-7 years of professional experience in a high performance culture environment (e.g. GrowthCo, Consulting), ideally with experience from/exposure to strategic procurement of food products
- A strong analytical & commercial mindset - strong command of Excel/GSheets is a must
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record of getting things done
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities while adhering to time-sensitive deadlines
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our product & operations setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment with mission-driven colleagues
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation & plenty of room for personal growth
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, development initiatives, high-end tech equipment, free drinks & snacks in the office, etc.)
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice & the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, & Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly & we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets & brand portfolio, but also in new geographies & new brands. Join us & play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.