We are looking for a Sys/SaasOps Engineer who will be in charge of helping plan, execute, & maintain all IT components in HelloFresh US facilities (corporate offices & customer care centers). In addition, the Sys/SaasOps Engineer will focus on automation projects, US-facing global projects as well as high-tier end user support. This is a newly created role due to company needs. He/She will pursue a unified, streamlined environment across all HelloFresh US operations aligned with Global IT.
- Manage & coordinate automation & global projects.
- Use your programming prowess to automate mundane, boring, & manual tasks to enable teams across the organization to work on more engaging projects.
- Work closely with our local & global IT teams, as well as various non-tech teams on projects intended to keep employees & company IP secure without creating points of friction for end users. Lead us to compliance & Enterprise.
- Identify under- or misused resources to reduce wastes in cost or time management.
- Use standalone code, web hooks, or API integrations to automate, optimize, & connect our SaaS applications - a.k.a. use the right tool for the right job.
- Document your work with clarity, & provide mentorship to IT team members to skill share.
- Provide support to your fellow employees with empathy & understanding - Every interaction with you, makes a positive experience.
- A problem-solver with a passion for identifying & owning projects that solve manual work not only for IT, but for stakeholders across the company.
- Seasoned cloud professional with an understanding of IdP, SCIM, & API integrations.
- A team player with a positive attitude who has a drive to connect with people, can decipher their problems, & eagerly solutions for them to boost efficiency & earn trust.
- Someone who is always asking "How can we do this better? How can we improve? How can we make sure this never happens again?" & does not lean on the status-quo.
At a minimum, you have
- Minimum of 5-7 years in a corporate technology environment required
- Experience with Enterprise IT tools (GSuite, Atlassian, Slack, Azure & others)
- Experience supporting Windows Server products is a required
- Understanding of corporate IP networking technologies (TCP, Routing, Firewalls) & WiFi environment (Controllers, APs, etc)
- Experience with Windows 7, 8, 10; Microsoft Office; Mac OS
- Strong troubleshooting abilities & excellent organizational, time management, & service delivery skills required
- IT-related certifications are desirable
- Willingness to travel on an occasional basis required