About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
Due to rapid growth & increased demand for our data privacy compliance platform, OneTrust is actively seeking a Field Marketing Specialist to focus on the Brazilian market.
As a Field Marketer with OneTrust, you will serve as one of the primary liaisons between the field sales team, partner & business development teams, & our corporate marketing team. In this role you will generate awareness & create demand using a variety of marketing vehicles & tactics, including, but not limited to regional tradeshows, professional associations, field events, demand campaigns, webinars, & advertising programs. The primary objective is to create regional awareness & sales pipeline through execution of marketing programs, as well as ensure thorough coverage of the total addressable market leveraging various marketing distribution channels.
What youll do:
- Serve as primary liaison between field sales, business development, product marketing, & corporate marketing teams
- Communicate marketing initiatives, ongoing campaigns, website updates, customer success stories, upcoming events, etc to regional sales teams
- Campaigns Plan, create & execute all marketing activities for the regions & report results. Aligns directly with corporate marketing team campaigns.
- Translations Ensure timely & accurate translations of marketing materials through in-house localization team, as well as provide direct translations when needed
- Content Communicate feedback from the field to Product Marketing team to ensure the field has the tools & messaging they need to sell effectively
- Events Source regional events that are good fit for organization, & support the EMEA events team to execute on events & ensure success for region
- PR Aligns regional roll-out of announcements with local sales team & develops relationships with regional media publications
- Social Media Manage regional social media accounts in local language, working closely with field sales & global PR team on messaging
- Demand Generation Drive organization of regional demand generation activities including webinar programs, advertising, paid advertising (PPC) & sponsorship activities
- Customer References Work with field team to identify customer success stories & turn them into reference-based case studies & testimonials
- Partners Conduct regular meetings with outside partners to evaluate partnership, sponsorship, media & advertising opportunities
- Reporting Analyze & report on the impact of demand & lead generation activities on sales pipeline, revenue & sales cycle length
- Leads regional marketing planning & presentation with alignment of regional team
- Share best practices across regional field marketing & corporate marketing teams
- Assess challenges of the field sales team & create solutions to address those challenges
What were looking for:
- BA/BS degree in business or marketing or equivalent
- 2+ years of relevant experience, enterprise software preferred
- Proficient in Portuguese, written & oral communications
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, & project management skills
- Clearly understands technology & can abstract business/solution value
- Exposure to & familiarity with a wide variety of marketing systems across multiple disciplines (email automation, Google Adwords, webinar programs, analytics, etc)
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines with limited resources
- Passion for working in a lean, fast-paced organization, & desire to own & refine processes
- Willingness to travel as needed, up to 30%
What you'll gain from joining OneTrust;
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. Our officesare located inthe heart of London, within walking distance of Bank, St. Pauls & Cannon street & features our own private rooftop terrace with fantastic views of the London skyline. Our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, andOneTrust'sdedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.