Who we are & what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity & technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, & its brand & market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, & product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Customer Success Team
The Customer Success team is part of Momentive's CCO team, which includes Customer Success, Customer Operations, & Professional Services, all of which roll up to our Chief Customer Officer. Partnerships with our Product, Professional Services, Marketing, BI, Operations, & Support teams create a collaborative environment to make our collective success possible.
What we're looking for
We are hiring a Senior Director of Customer Success to take on the challenge of helping thousands of organizations get the most out of our Customer Experience feedback solutions. You will report to the Senior Vice President of Customer Success & be an essential part of the Customer Success leadership team. This is a high-profile, customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management & program management skills to guide customers through their deployment, adoption, renewal & growth with Momentive. You will lead an existing team awhile designing & growing the future Customer Success organization.
- Build meaningful relationships with our customers to provide a world class customer experience throughout the entire customer journey, from implementation & onboarding, to renewal & growth.
- Share the insights from our customers with the Customer Success, Customer Experience, & Executive leadership teams. Provide feedback to Sales, Product, Marketing, & other stakeholders to ensure a constantly improving customer experience.
- Develop a clear view of the customer lifecycle, mapping out the customer movements & touch-points throughout that journey. Monitor progress across accounts, leveraging data & KPIs to drive insights & take actions.
- Guide the weekly forecasting process for your business & ensure that your team delivers on its retention & expansion targets.
- Assist managers & CSMs to identify risks & opportunities with existing accounts & have plans to adjust.
- Improve our customer playbooks, to ensure we are efficient in building our customer relationships & scaling our business, driving the expected customer outcomes.
- Use data sources to develop an accurate view of client health that leads to CSM activity & customer impact.
- Promote & foster partnerships between customer success & sales leaders to develop processes to smoothly on-board customers.
- Provide direct coaching to team members around in their primary responsibilities, work with them to develop new skills, & support their long-term career development. Partner with Enablement & HR to build appropriate programs.
- Experience building a SaaS Customer Success team during a period of significant ARR growth.
- 10+ years experience leading global, client-facing teams with direct responsibility for revenue.
- The ability to coach a team for improvement, from managers through to individual contributors.
- The ability to determine & measure the customer's success in B2B SaaS in a data-driven, scalable way.
- The ability to navigate distributed organizations to foster collaboration to accelerate product adoption.
- Experience operationalizing Customer Success through programs, systems, & playbooks. Experience with Gainsight & Salesforce is essential
- Thrive in a fun, fast-paced & global environment.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow & shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work & National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, & National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work & Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment & discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, & the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.