Our mission is to create the finance solution all businesses love
through technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that's why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable & help you excel in your work. Check this video
to have a preview of our method: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team reached great achievements since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 150,000 SME clients
- 136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40
index for 2021
- And 400+ happy Qontoers helping us building the finance solution of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning & by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent & trustworthy with our clients & each other
As a Lead Brand Designer
in Qonto's very international environment, you will help cultivate our strong design culture. As part of our Design Studio, you will report to Mathieu
(Head of Design) & work with talented designers, who are all passionate about & skilled in solving conception/design problems.
As a Lead Brand Designer at Qonto, you will
Deliver: Make sure every project your team works on is delivered on time with the highest standard of quality.
Develop: Coach the members of the Brand team & create an efficient environment for them to learn & grow.
Step up: Increase design quality by building our design system, defining standards, improve them, & train your teammates to use them.
Collaborate: Work closely with marketing & engineers to break silos & deliver meaningful projects for our customers.
Recruit: Hire new team members to the Brand Design team grow as fast as the company.
Stand out: Make the design team shine outside of the company: write blog articles, organize & speak at conferences, represent Qonto at tech events.
What you can expect
Join a large design studio of 30+ talented designers
Collaborate with a variety of profiles & expertise: Product designers, UX Writers, System Designers etc...
Contribute to building an international brand with ever-evolving challenges (eg. currently working on a rebranding)
Experience: You have at least 5 years of experience with a proven track record of designing large-scale brands
Leadership skills: You are motivated to grow in management & have demonstrated your ability to develop people by mentoring advanced designers & apprentices
Communication skills: You are able to pitch & convince high-level stakeholders.
Mastery: You possess a strong design acumen & can guide other teams in the use of a design system.
Make an impact: You want to design a brand that is used by thousands of companies, in a fast-growing environment.
Continuous improvement: You thrive to get better every day even if it means learning from your own mistakes.
Languages: You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier & more will be added as Qonto grows further
Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork
- Monthly team events, & yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily what's next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen, & a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple's equipment
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week with a bonus of 12 additional days per year to Full remote, with the possibility in both cases to work from anywhere (+/-3 hours) up to 4 weeks per year
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)
- 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile
Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms & activities for 10-30 a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package & visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act
- Access to Moka Care
, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers & we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal & international mobility is also promoted
How we have adapted our hiring process during the Coronavirus crisis:
Is Qonto still recruiting?
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the finance solution all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever. That's why we guarantee a fully remote hiring process for all candidates!
We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live & work as best we can despite everything going on.
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
- A 60 min video call with Tanguy
, our Talent Acquisition Manager,
to better understand your career plan & answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video call with Mathieu, our Head of Design,
to create a strong alignment on what they will expect from you & tell you more about their way of operating
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your abilities & give you a taste of what you could work on at Qonto
- Video calls with future team members to help you envision yourself at the company
- A Final video call with the manager of your future department and/or one of our C-level/Founders
On average our process lasts 20 working days & offers usually follow within 48 hours