Pendo is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the Sales Operations team supporting our Sales team leveraging your experience & deep knowledge of systems to design both standard & creative solutions & lead projects. The ideal candidate will be an analytical thinker & problem solver, have excellent communication skills & technical curiosity, thrive in a fast paced environment, have a strong desire for automation & continuous improvement, & be enthusiastic about the opportunity to partner with sales leadership to build systems & processes that will support a high growth company.
Responsibilities (what you'll do):
- Partner with Sales, Finance, Legal, Customer Success, Professional Services, & Marketing teams in leading global Sales Operations projects
- Partner with Sales Operations Business Partner Managers to understand Sales requirements, process & tool enhancements needed by segment
- Captures, analyzes, & validates the business needs of stakeholders, using data & information from various sources
- Document project detailed & thorough User Stories & Acceptance Criteria
- Prioritizes the backlog & sets expectations with stakeholders
- Independently review requests & troubleshoot issues to understand process & technical inefficiencies, identify root causes, & drive & implement best practices solutions
- Participate in the testing & deployment of day to day configuration changes in Salesforce & other tools
- Support change management & enablement process
Qualifications (what you have):
- 4+ years experience in a business analyst or equivalent role working with Salesforce
- Experience working in an Agile team
- Have a deep knowledge of Sales & Support systems, but also develop a deep knowledge of Pendos sales processes
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, open office, dynamic environment with the ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Manages time effectively & adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Self-starter who seeks challenging assignments
- Excellent written & verbal communication & presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud & Salesforce Lightning
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, LeanData, ZoomInfo, Outreach & other Sales tools a plus
- Certified Salesforce Administrator a plus
- 4-year degree preferred
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads & hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand & attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital & Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse & exciting set of technologies & clients & have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, & fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer & believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, & providing access & reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly & confidentially, as practical & permitted by law.