We believe sports are important because they encourage leadership, teamwork, dedication, & confidencecritical life lessons that have the power to propel young athletes toward meaningful futures. GameChanger recognizes that without coaches, parents, & volunteers, organized youth sports could not exist. We celebrate those tireless heroes & make it our mission to help them do what they do best.
The value that GC delivers is immeasurable. Todays families are juggling sports schedules for multiple children & cant always be at the game. Instead parents, friends & families huddle around the GC digital campfire to watch it live on GameStream as the AI announces & animates the game in real-time. Also, coaches & players benefit from sound developmental insights found in the150 stats, spray charts & team management solutions that help coaches spend more time on the field.
Backed by the resources of DICKS Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS), GameChanger is the uncontested leader in its space, having built a sizeable audience with a cult-like following. With over four million games scored, millions of followers & nearly a half billion teams, the stage is set to catapult GC to new heights. GC is a high growth company with revenue more than doubling from 2017 to 2019 & a robust growth outlook. Headquartered in downtown Manhattan, you will have all of the experiences of working in a start-up environment while having the backing of a large organization.
As our Digital Performance & Marketing Manager, your role will leverage the current tools & processes in place to help drive in new business. You will lead & execute acquisition efforts across focus areas including, but not limited to CRM email, media & campaigns, & performance marketing & measurement. This position will report directly to the VP of GameChanger Marketing & is supported by agency partners to deliver world-class marketing execution that drives growth. This is an opportunity to build a future-proof performance marketing function & a team that is unmatched in the industry.
In this role, you will:
- Build & lead a world-class performance marketing function that is surgical, deeply analytical in approach & can acquire new customers for GC while constantly optimizing the plan.
- Responsible for GCs customer acquisition to reach high-intent targets with the right message, right context & at the right time while optimizing media execution to drive ROI in real-time.
- Lead efforts that expand our addressable target with a data driven approach that reaches our exisiting & acquisition target where they are. Create lookalike audiences, target affinities, identify media habits & tap the broader organization to reach more high intent targets.
- Know the consumer cold. Work backwards from customer need, map the consumer journey, conduct research to identify actionable insights that populate campaigns that drive brand & business growth.
- Manage daily media planning, including SEO & the agency relationship to drive an aggressive growth agenda continual optimization of our approach.
- Implement effective acquisition marketing campaigns across search, social, video, display advertising & explore opportunities that will expand, not only the businesss subscribers, but also evolve our marketing channels.
- Establish performance benchmarks, tracking & employ frameworks/dashboards that measure the effectiveness & efficiencies of marketing campaigns. This includes a suite of metrics such as CTR, CAC, LTV, open rates, adoption rates, leads gen, & taking necessary action to enable continual optimization.
- Play an active role in the formulation of the business/brands growth strategies through ROI-based consumer approaches & data-driven acquisition strategies.
- Ensure brand safety, placement, viewability, optimize frequency collars & conduct A/B testing to continually drive efficient & effective reach in all media planning.
- Play a leadership role in content distribution planning, defining media targets & lead the agency briefings to deliver winning outcomes.
- Lead lifecycle marketing efforts including drip sequence CRM that drives retention, engagement & campaign effectiveness.
- Amplify the strategic big bets & drive revenue through CRM, open rates, CTR & drive millions of our users to social media. Implement everything from welcome series emails to post purchase engagement that fosters brand community growth.
- Manage budgets, agency retainers & investment spend across partners & campaigns with fiscal discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in performance marketing with a focus on user / customer acquisition.
- Strong skills in website optimization, lead generation, & funnel creation.
- History of running effective paid marketing campaigns.
- Deep familiarity with online ad solutions (Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, etc), analytics tools (Google Data Studio/Analytics, etc) & thorough understanding of all key metrics for LTV, CPL, CPA, CPC, CPM, CAC, ROAS, etc.
- Highly analytical mindset who enjoys organizing & synthesizing data.
- Understanding of the subscription funnel & subscription economics.
- Ability to prioritize, manage several projects at once & work under pressure.
- Be part of a diverse team of genuinely kind individuals dedicated to improving the lives of our customers.
- Flexible full-time remote & occasional work from home options.
- Benefits include medical, vision, prescription, dental, FSA/HRA, & coverage for family/dependents.
- Generous maternity / paternity leave policy.
- Well-furnished, modern office with a rich supply of snacks & drinks.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Learning opportunities including clubs, lunch tech talks, conference attendance, & participation in hack days.
- Organized lunches & team outings.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.